General information on how to compile your application documents
- Please ensure that your application documents are complete and submit only those documents as requested by the particular programme.
- Proposals may be written in English or German. For the special programme "Security, Society and the State", proposals will only be accepted in English language.
- Please ensure that documents are not stapled together or spiral bound and do not use paperclips or glue. As your application will be scanned in and subsequently processed electronically please do not use elaborate folders, but instead submit your documents as loose sheets or with simple folders/covers.
- We kindly ask you to send us documents which are printed on one side only and to use at least font size 11 and line spacing 1.5.
- Please enclose a printout of the completed electronic application form with each application.