1. Please complete the application form in full.
2. The application form can be saved at any time. You can return to and edit the form for a period of ten days. You can access the form via your own personal link. However, after this period(10 Days), your data will be deleted from the server.
3. Once you have completed the form, you will receive a short summary, which needs to be confirmed in order to be sent to the Foundation electronically.
4. During the transmission process your data will be sent to the Foundation in electronic form. Confirmation of receipt will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the application.
Please follow these rules when uploading your application files:
- All documents need to be uploaded as pdf-files.
- A single file may not exceed a file size of 6 MB each.
- You cannot upload more than one document per upload field.
- The application can only be sent, if all necessary documents are included.
Please note the following additional information:
- Your data will be stored by the Gerda Henkel Foundation for the purpose of processing your application and will not be passed on to third parties.
- The Gerda Henkel Foundation will be happy to provide you with information about the data that we have stored on your person at any time. If so required, personal data can be changed or deleted.
- This form may only be used to make an application to the Gerda Henkel Foundation. The Foundation reserves the right to delete application data without prior notification, if necessary.
Gerda Henkel Stiftung
Telephone +49 (0)211 936524 - 0
Telefax +49 (0)211 936524 - 44