1. Receipts shall be provided as evidence of all travel expenses and materials bought. There is no need for any such expenses to be justified in detail if receipts have been provided. Should it not be possible to provide a receipt for a particular cost incurred, the Foundation expects a detailed explanation to be provided. The refunding of any such funds is then at the Foundation’s discretion.
2. No flat-rate daily allowance or hotel expenses shall be paid. Travel expenses and hotel expenses shall be settled upon presentation of receipts. If the Foundation has awarded a grant, it shall not be liable for any food expenses.
3. Car travel expenses shall be covered on the basis of a flat rate of €0.30/km for distances of up to 100 km; above and beyond this, the Foundation requires that petrol station receipts be provided.
4. In addition to the provision of receipts, the Foundation requests that a list of all expenditures be provided, with all receipts allocated a number for the purposes of easy identification. The invoiced sum should be subdivided according to travel and material expenses.
5. Please convert all expenses into euros using the exchange rate of the day in question. This exchange rate should be provided in the invoice.
6. It is the Foundation’s assumption that all fellows possess a computer/laptop etc. Should the acquisition of a new device be necessary at any point during the funding period, a maximum of Euro 500,-- can be reimbursed.
7. Please note that all credit transfers and standing orders are being switched over to the pan-European SEPA system. Instead of a bank sort code and account number, the Foundation requires the IBAN and BIC details. You will find the corresponding information on your account statement and possibly on your bank card. Please send us these details or submit them with your next invoice.
Please also note the Foundation’s General terms of appropriation.